Join now - be part of our community!

Issues with my brand new Vaio Pro

StefanMoberg
Explorer

Issues with my brand new Vaio Pro

Hello!

I just got myself a VAIO Pro, after months of reasearching the market for awesome PCs etc. The first one I got was broken (the entire screen fell out) and now my second one, is giving me some bad attitude.

Basically:

1. I cannot change the brightness using the F5/F6 tabs. Only after restart does it work, but after sleep mode it doesnt work. Really annoying.

2. When I tell the PC to restart, the screen shuts off, but then it just sits there, with the fan humming, and NOTHING happens. At first I thougth there were some updates that needed to be taken care of...but after an hour I gave up, and now I have this problem all the time.

3. After sleeping mode (hibernation?!?!!?) the resolution has changes to TINY, and I have to got to settings to restore it all again. This happens all the time.

So, I am sooo tired of these issues, and have tried everything possible. I am not very avid with computers though, so I really need some help here b4 I go nuts.

Should I throw the PC out of the window? Return it to the dealer? OR can these things be fixed? 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
vaio-jss
New

Hi, try to update your drivers - it fixed my SVP's networkproblem, so it might fix some of yours. If not, then try to chat with a sony support.

Regards