Join now - be part of our community!

VPCEB4C5E - Updated Graphic Driver Needed !

SOLVED
levan.k
Explorer

VPCEB4C5E - Updated Graphic Driver Needed !

Hey There, 

I am facing an issue upon updating my Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Graphic Driver, as it said, please contact sony for latest graphic update. The latest updated driver sony did and is listed on the driver & Support list, is very old and it's from 2010. 

Therefore, i am not able to update my graphic card anyhow? i have ATI, and what shall be done? so at least i will manage to run some games. Due to that old graphic driver, i am not able to use even 3d option in photoshop.

Please bare in mind, and take care of customers who have VPCEB4C5E with ATI RADEON HD 5650, not only for Nvidia buyers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Modded version is probably the only option available to you if you want a newer version of driver than what is available from Sony but it would have to be your choice if want to follow this route.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
levan.k
Explorer

Is anyone able to solve my issue ?

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

levan.k the Radeon drivers on the ATI site will not install on your Vaio but you could check out mobility modder at HardwareHeaven.com. These modded drivers are obviously not supported by Sony so could possibly have adverse affects.

Tags (1)
levan.k
Explorer

Thank for the response mate, i know that it will not install, what i solution? try to install modded version? why sony is not updating on their website latest version for my model? the latest version they update for ATI is from 2010, that way won't work. 

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Modded version is probably the only option available to you if you want a newer version of driver than what is available from Sony but it would have to be your choice if want to follow this route.