Join now - be part of our community!

Does Xperia X Performance Dual accepts 2 x Nano SIMS and MicroSD card simultaneously?

SOLVED
Tournesol
Visitor

Does Xperia X Performance Dual accepts 2 x Nano SIMS and MicroSD card simultaneously?

Hi, does anyone know if we can use two nano-SIMS and MicroSD card at the same time?

I know that some dual-SIM phones use MicroSD card slot for the second SIM card....

X Performance Dual has 64GB RAM and is this to compensate its inability to expand the storage by MicroSD card when 2 x SIMs are used?

This is a critical information for comsumers to make purchase decison and hopefully it becomes a standard market practice for all manufacturers to disclose this information clearly.

In addition, does anyone know if it is dual-standby or dual-active? I am hoping it supports 3G/4G Dual Standby (not a typical 2G-only Dual Standby).

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

i'm sorry , my bad I posted the wrong link.

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxperformancedual/userguide/Assembly/

The combined SIM/Memory card slot allows you to use either a memory card or an additional SIM card

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Tournesol
Visitor

Thanks nolramlb for reply.

Before I post i have already checked the white paper but I was unable to find anything that answer my question.

Did i miss something and I would appreciate if you could direct me to the relevant section.

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

i'm sorry , my bad I posted the wrong link.

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxperformancedual/userguide/Assembly/

The combined SIM/Memory card slot allows you to use either a memory card or an additional SIM card

Tags (1)
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert
Tournesol
Visitor

Thanks nolramlb!

It's an unfortunate that fact , but Dual SIM model is still worth considering given the larger local storage capacity with identical LTE band support unlike before.

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

yes, this hybrid type of dual sim is not for everyones taste, I don't know why they didn't go the way like Z5 Premium dual