Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32V4000

profile.country.GB.title
CK-20A
New

KDL-32V4000

I've got the kdl-32v4000 which I've had for a couple of years.  I want to get Netflix on my tv but it's turned into a bit of a nightmare.  I don't seem to get the page of apps on my home screen unless I'm doing something wrong and when I looked on the sony website, it directed me to download the Sony Channel Editor.  When I had downloaded and went to plug the usb memory stick in the back of the tv, it appears there is no usb port on this model.  Before I go and order a new tv, has anyone got any suggestions ie: an alternative to the usb port or anything else? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Unless you got a wrong model number you are talking about a 2008 model! It doesn't have any internet feature so how do you expect it to use any app on it? There is no USB too.

You only option (apart from buying a new TV) could be buying a set top box or other equipment (firestick, apple tv i.e.) to have it internet enabled

profile.country.GB.title
CK-20A
New

Thanks for your response rooobb.

I didn't actually know how old the tv was as it was given to me.  I've now bought a new tv which has 2 usb ports and already has netflix installed.  Ironically, the new tv doesn't appear to get on with my old sky box which has now decided to stop recording and playback and appears to be cream crackered so i've had to upgrade to sky q!