Join now - be part of our community!

Sony battery for vpcee3z0e

SOLVED
MAXPAYNE3
New

Sony battery for vpcee3z0e

Hello

I am looking for battery for my laptop top above .the battery is vgp-bps22 .i have tryed the irish and uk phone with no luck .can any one suggest where is can get this battery and get it delivered to ireland .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Maxpayne,

did you contact vaio support because I have been assured that there are batteries available..:smileyconfused:

The reason I asked if you contacted Sony sales team is because the battery is not normally carried by them..

UK Support number - 0905 031 0006

Irish support number - +353 1530 501 002

If after contacting Vaio support you still have no luck getting hold of a battery then post back and hopefully we can help further..

As I stated in my earlier post there are other online retailers that stock these batteries just be careful if you choose this route to ensure that the battery you are choosing is genuine, it's always worth checking out other peoples reviews before completing the order..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi MaxPayne3

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

You should be able to purchase a replacement battery from Vaio support to find the contact number click on the following link - Contact Us..

Also you may find cheaper prices for a replacement battery via Google but be aware than some retailers sell non Sony compatible batteries with the same battery model number..:smileywink:

MAXPAYNE3
New

I have tryed sony support .they say they dont supply the battery in question any more .i have tryed looking for another battery is there a website some can recommed to find replacment batterys that ship to ireland

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi there, MAXPAYNE3.

You could try calling the Ireland Sales number on 01 407 3335. They may have some other suggestions for you if they cannot help.

Many thanks,

Pascale_F

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Maxpayne,

did you contact vaio support because I have been assured that there are batteries available..:smileyconfused:

The reason I asked if you contacted Sony sales team is because the battery is not normally carried by them..

UK Support number - 0905 031 0006

Irish support number - +353 1530 501 002

If after contacting Vaio support you still have no luck getting hold of a battery then post back and hopefully we can help further..

As I stated in my earlier post there are other online retailers that stock these batteries just be careful if you choose this route to ensure that the battery you are choosing is genuine, it's always worth checking out other peoples reviews before completing the order..:smileywink: